Hi I'm back!

Monday, November 8, 2021

See Link

Hi Darling,

Its good to be back again. Different wall with different dusty fan.


And.. with the newest sombre song of the same genre since ages ago.

When I dont know which way to run or or to go slow.

Except this time I would just keep the key as loud as the wind could magnify,

Without my headphone on, and without anyone else being close by,


While staring at you. 

Wishing I'd always be here, as long as I could possibly turn blue.


"how could you be so reckless with my heart?"


The best present you could give to yourself is ; your own time.

All of my life I've known that there's simple thing like lying down here and looking at you is armistice enough to stop my mental war and gather the strength for another detrimental day.

But only not long ago just I discovered that ; There's only one kind of  people could afford that without any worry - The one with the gift. 

And for today, the gift belongs to me. 


아주 오랜 먼 옛날부터
나 꿈꿔왔던 사랑이
너인걸 알아
언제나 함께 해줘


This is the day that I will cherish for doing everything,
Except the things that I should do.

Temporary, but therapeutic.



Lo puedo dejar para mí, jamás volverte a llamar
But baby no puedo engañarme a mí misma, no
Porque cada vez que me oyes, yo sé que tú me lees
Lo mejor será dejarte ir, y olvidarte


All things will come to their way to crumble and fall, 

Along with me tremble upon the shattered floor.


But its nice to meet you once again,

Your company truly ease my pain.


So long and goodbye,
Siling.

No comments: