Hi I'm back!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ibu =)

i have thousands, trillions wishes but just let me keep them inside my heart,

because i cant find words to describe them.

you're every song that i sing,

you're the reason of every breath that i take each day

you're all my prayers are about

you were,you are, and you will always be a part of me 
no matter how the distance matters.


thanks for being a friend, a mother, a company :)
thanks for being there,

with all my love, all my heart..

Happy Birthday, Ibu  


May Allah bless you always.

=)



5 comments:

Meru said...

tang mana yang ikut muka hg ni.

Syafinaz Alizaini said...

tang ni <3
^_^

Unknown said...

hepi belated day utk mama tu yer . :)

Amar Alis said...

hepi besday utk ibu anda...

Syafinaz Alizaini said...

Terimakasih Ries Lee & Robot Baik!
=)