Hi I'm back!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

2212012.note

22/1/2012
sundae

deer dairy,

today i dowanto go to school bekos so sejuk dekat lua i kenot pi its too soo cold outside.

By the way, i oredi at school now.
Impossibru?
This is wat we call Miracle.
U jelly?

Dear my deer,
Today, is our last month final ending story day.
So fast haa the days went by go away. I even kenot believe it. U belieber?


Etceli we suppose to celebrate eating ice cream or whatsoeveer..its chinese nuyer gongcipacai cincaucincau mecun sana sini mehh.. But in the end of the day, i end up stomak ek makan sambal so very the banyak sangat.

I know you forgot that you forget, but just want you to know that I also fogot not to foget.
it's okay, i love ayam percik even more today..

I just hope that you are happy all this while.or at least, most of the time.

TQ for staying even when the time flies by.

Entry ni ada motip tesirat +,+''
gongcipacai.

No comments: